Saturday 14 March 2009

Here we go The barn conversion

OK I've just started removing some of the roof timbers. (Got the splinter in the hand)

As you can see, the pillars (if you can call them that) are inadequate; but even though I've had the nod from planning to repair or replace some of the stone wall; I still have to be careful what I can take down because they could still take planning away even if any of the wall fell down and that could include the pillars, so for now those "pillars" can stay there. They're not in the way..... yet

I can get the digger in there now and tidy the floor up before I take some levels.... Sam likes to get in the picture too

Next stage will be to a visit from the BCO (Building Contro Officer) to discuss width and depth of foundations...



No comments:

Post a Comment