Monday 16 February 2009

Utter Rubbish

My wife said to me today “John you don’t get out enough” In some way I’m glad I don’t.
I’ve never seen so much rubbish on the motorways, on roads, everywhere
What is it with people? They’re always in a hurry; they don’t seem to give monkeys. There’s rubbish thrown everywhere. Why??? Has it come to the fact that we are in a recession and so thats a reason to act like slobs?? Well my heart bleeds for those lazy good for nothings litter louts. “But it’s work for someone I hear you say”. “What utter rubbish” to think that way.
A pathetic excuse if ever I heard. You litter louts are no better than a criminal. Never mind placing criminals in orange boiler suits to clean up the litter louts mess and rubbish. Put those that do the littering in the orange suits and make them clean up the motorways and pavements

For goodness sake keep your bloody rubbish with YOU! We don’t want you to share it with us thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment